- Of Counsel
Prior to joining Heyl Royster in the Edwardsville office in 2001, Tim was in private practice. He concentrated his practice in the areas of family law, civil litigation, probate, criminal defense, and bankruptcy. A native of South Carolina, he served in the U.S. Navy from 1974-1978 and has been serving in the Navy reserves since 1984. Tim was activated to military service for the Iraq War and served in the Middle East from December 2002 through June 2003.
Tim's naval experience has been invaluable in the defense of the many asbestos cases filed against former Navy suppliers. Tim has taken hundreds of depositions of plaintiffs, co-workers, medical providers and experts in asbestos matters. He has been active in cases filed in Madison County, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri.
- St. Charles County Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- State Courts of Illinois and Missouri
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Juris Doctor, Washington University School of Law, 1984
- Bachelor of Science-Business Management, Illinois State University, 1981
Year Joined Firm