Recent Peoria Seminar: Avoiding Litigation or what to do now to win quickly later
In our Rockford and Peoria offices, the Business and Commercial Litigation Practice Group recently hosted a seminar covering such topics as:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution - Using mediation or arbitration early to avoid lawsuits later.
- Contracts, Invoices and Letters - Make sure your documents contain state of art disclaimers and other smart provisions.
- Electronic Information - What, when and how to preserve all electronic data to protect your business in the event of a lawsuit or the threat of a lawsuit.
- Safety Audits - Compliance with OSHA and other safety standards ? Do they apply to my business?
- Vicarious Liability - Why should I care?
- Tighten Security On Your Premises - When are you liable for criminal acts on invitees on your property?