Employers' Day 2016: Minimizing Exposure While Protecting Your Workplace Environment
Heyl Royster’s Employment & Labor, Governmental and Workers’ Compensation practices are presenting a free seminar: Employers' Day 2016: Minimizing Exposure While Protecting Your Workplace Environment. Protect your business and get in the know on the latest issues that affect your workplace. Some of the topics include:
- Workplace Stress Claims (including PTSD)
- Freedom of Information Act Compliance
- Retaliation: Religious, Transgender
- FMLA, ADA, and Workers’ Compensation Leave Issues
- 2016 FLSA Amendments: DOL New Overtime Rules
- Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention
- Plus much more
Thursday, November 3, in Naperville, Illinois
2139 City Gate Lane, Naperville, Illinois 60563
Thursday, November 10, in Peoria, Illinois
Embassy Suites Riverfront Hotel & Conference Center
100 Conference Center Drive, East Peoria, Illinois 61611
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Heyl Royster is an Accredited CLE Provider in Illinois for attorneys. We will apply for MCLE credit of 3 hours for this program.
This seminar is brought to you through Heyl Royster's Employment & Labor, Governmental, and Workers' Compensation Practice Groups.