Heyl Royster Congratulates the Attorneys Selected for Inclusion In Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers® has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006, and since then has grown to provide lists in over 76 countries. For the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in AmericaTM, more than 13.7 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent as identified by their peers.
- Patrick Cloud - Insurance Law, Litigation - Insurance, and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Michael Denning - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Jennifer Johnson - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Kent Plotner - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants and Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Michael Schag - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
The Best Lawyers: Ones to WatchTM in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. More than 2.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 25,000 lawyers honored in the new edition.
- Lindsey D'Agnolo - Professional Malpractice Law
- Emily Galligan - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Tyler Opel - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Michael Orsi - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers® lists are compiled based on peer-review evaluation. For more information, visit the Best Lawyers® website.