Providing consulting services to assist with all your real estate legal needs.
Whether buying or selling commercial or residential real estate, building a home, or purchasing or developing agricultural property, Heyl Royster can provide consulting services to ensure you have a proper contract and assist with issues during the negotiation and construction, development, and closing process.
We offer real estate closing services in four convenient locations (Downtown Peoria, North Peoria - Willow Knolls or Pioneer Parkway, and Morton) with free parking and a pleasant, professional closing atmosphere. Affiliated with Attorneys' Title Guaranty Fund since 1999, the firm's competitive rates and personal service separates us from our competitors and earns us recognition as one of ATG's Top Members.
We look forward to assisting you with your real estate needs and invite you to contact us if you need legal assistance.
RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Closing services
- Document preparation
- Legal representation
- Title services
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Bonding, Financing, and Tax credits
- Debt certificates
- Land acquisitions
- Plat approval and zoning issues
- Project evaluation and negotiations
- TIF and SSA transactions
CONSTRUCTION REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Business formation and organization
- Construction delays, defect claims, and litigation
- Contract administration and negotiations
- Construction equipment accidents
- Creditors' rights and bankruptcy
- Employment and labor issues
- Environmental claims
- Financing and insurance issues
- Land use, zoning, planning
- Mechanic lien claims
- Personal injury claims
- Product liability
- Surety bond claims
- Warranty claims
- Real Estate and Title Insurance Services
- Seller's Information
- Buyer's Information
- Top Ten Questions About Your Home Purchase
- Navigating New Home Construction
- To place a title order online, please download the Request for Title Insurance form below, complete and return to us by fax at 309.296.0068 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request the seller's mortgage payoff, please print the Authorization for Release of Payoff and Title Policy Information form and have the seller complete, sign, and fax it to us at 309.296.0068.
Need Premier Real Estate Services?
Contact One Of Our Expert Real Estate Attorneys Today!
KEEP INFORMED. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS.